SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Best Wedding Dresses Reviews By 8wdshop.com

Hiya guys!!!
SO wedding season is upon us
and I have had some of the most gorgeous brides this year!!!
One of my favorite things about photographing weddings is
the first look pictures.
Seeing the looks on the faces of the grooms
when they first see their bride is seriously the.best!!

So speaking of wedding dresses
I have found the BEST dress shop around!!!
8wdshop.com has the most beautiful wedding dresses!
and bridesmaid dresses and prom dresses too!!!
They are very affordable and they have every kind of
style, cut and color you could imagine!!!
Just check out some of these pictures and then
head over to 8wdshop.com !
XO-Haylee










Follow 8wdshop:

1 comment :

  1. Thanks a ton for sharing these wedding dress reviews!! All these wedding dresses are just fabulous. You know I also bought my wedding gown from this site. It contains a large variety of wedding dresses. I bought a fairy dress for my fairy themed wedding that held at some domestic NYC venues.

    ReplyDelete