SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 11, 2012

Molly and Myra

Molly is my younger sister. My best friend. My person. I love her to death! After high school, we both moved to Utah for college. After college, Molly moved back to Arizona while sadly, I stayed here. I have grown to love Utah but I miss my sister terribly. Last week she was in town with my most adorable niece, Myra Jane ( or Myra James according to my little Max). She wanted some picture's with her and Myra so that's just what we did. With Owen, Max and both Myra and Alexa who are one, we set out to find a great location. I'm not gonna lie, this was not a fun evening and poor Myra was not a happy camper.We had a spider encounter, a runaway baby and even ran into my in-laws, all in the first ten minutes. I think Molly and I both walked away wondering if we got any usable pictures. Well we did and they are beautiful!
xx,
H









Post a Comment